Spectral x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectral x

Private Server

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Anyone Thinking Of Making A Clan Read
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:36 pm by Zezima

» Kurdz Out....
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:34 pm by Zezima

» My Signature
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:32 pm by Zezima

» some stuff i made on the car ride[Also a request thread]
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 pm by Zezima

» Toms siggy
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:30 pm by Zezima

» YEH OK BUT THEN I WANT THE ACC I DONATED BACK
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 am by Godfather

» NO MORE SPECTRAL X
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:37 pm by Kevin

» so many staff so few players wtf?
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:55 am by c r a s h

» c r a s h introdution
Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:42 am by c r a s h

Affiliates Of Spectral X

Revolt-Project:
Owner: Vhince

Top posters
Kevin (60)
Kurdz Out.... I_vote_lcapKurdz Out.... I_voting_barKurdz Out.... I_vote_rcap 
I rush3d (25)
cocoskillz (24)
Jaxon (11)
Dean (10)
c r a s h (7)
Drewz (6)
ixi r3ck ixi (6)
Promotion (6)
Zezima (5)
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Kurdz Out....

Go down 
+3
Kevin
I rush3d
Jaxon
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Well At First, This Server Was Great, I Saw Kevin Giving People Commands, Trying To Be A Boss... w/e, some of you are gona hate on me, (before u we're trying to be nice cause i was admin) but still just cause kevin is an owner that dsnt mean he can boss people around, he thinks he's the best and the greatest cause he can gag, kick and ban people? hahah irl if i saw you i would prob fucking kill you, some 12 year old fag thinking he's sick... anyways zee ur a great freind, pking on other server and w/e gl on ur server...

btw if ur gona come out with the comments
"u dont deserve staff" 1 week ago u lot we're beggin me and trying to be nice because i had admin......

so anyways peace besides the fag "Kevin The Great Owner" ... hahaha always made me laugh

he prob gona lock delete this when he see's it so.... peace out
Back to top Go down
Jaxon

Jaxon

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 pm

one final message from me to you kurdz. U were cool in the start but once u became admin u became a major dick. Just earlier when i was talking about how good of a friend kev is to me and u said i was sucking up because i want staff...that isnt the god damn truth. I was stating the fucking truth thank you very much and i didnt come to this fucking server because i wanted staff i cam here because the people are cool but as far as u and carson go u both belong in the same category...assholes. so my final words to you

FUCK YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
I rush3d
Global Moderator
I rush3d

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:03 pm

FUCK KEVIN wrote:
Well At First, This Server Was Great, I Saw Kevin Giving People Commands, Trying To Be A Boss... w/e, some of you are gona hate on me, (before u we're trying to be nice cause i was admin) but still just cause kevin is an owner that dsnt mean he can boss people around, he thinks he's the best and the greatest cause he can gag, kick and ban people? hahah irl if i saw you i would prob fucking kill you, some 12 year old fag thinking he's sick... anyways zee ur a great freind, pking on other server and w/e gl on ur server...

btw if ur gona come out with the comments
"u dont deserve staff" 1 week ago u lot we're beggin me and trying to be nice because i had admin......

so anyways peace besides the fag "Kevin The Great Owner" ... hahaha always made me laugh

he prob gona lock delete this when he see's it so.... peace out

Way to be e-thug, can't you just leave without making a scene? Anyway, the whole series of events was stupid and you guys are immature, and Kurdz, kevin is not 12 and he does not act like a big boss, I'm the big boss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/nrniglet
Kevin
Owner
Kevin

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:26 am

Well if you didn\'t notice I am the owner there for i have to set rules. It is funny how your blaming everything on me because me and and zee both agreed on it. You fliped out because you were temporary demoted. You came at me with swears and such so you had a permanent demote. You were allowed to work it back but no being the e-thug ( in the words of i rush3d) you are you have to say i look 12 and you would beat me up in real life. To be honest your little chubby self wouldn\'t stand a chance in a fight with be. But i\'m going to not even say stuff cause saying your tough on the computer doesn\'t mean anything irl.

Reason he was demoted and everything else:
When you joined and became admin I told the whole staff and you numerous that there would be no trading with regular players, that was a message. Also you aren\'t that active. When you were I heard that you were giving items out. I heard from 3 players Kurdz gave me max cash from one, Kurdz gave me a bgs from another, and Kurdz gave me an anger mace form the last one. So i thought I would go and ask. You did say you gave one item out but it was because the player said it was from me/zee and he lagged out and lost it. So you gave him an anger mace. Ok so I got that e gave out an item right there. I asked if there was anoyone else that he gave any items to and his response was \"no\" and i said ok. Then i go to talk to his best friend who joined the server jsut to see what it looked like. I asked \"hey did kurdz give you any items?\" and kurdz replies no? So i said are you sure? and he replies yes i didn\'t give anything out. So i said ok and took this screenie.
Kurdz Out.... 30j0m7r

so right there I caught Kurdz in his second lie. I show him this and he says he didn\'t. So Zee decides to go into e2\'s bank and look at what he had. What do you know he had a whip and anger mace. Then he says o well he\'s my bestfriend and i gave him some stuff to start out with. But kurdz you just said you only gave 1 person something, now your saying you gave e2 something as well? Nice job in keeping your lieing stories in order. Then again Kurdz has lied. So we not I \"WE\" gave him a temperary demotion becasue of his actions. Kurdz then starts to yell, swear, and just over all disrespect me in front of the whole chatbox so i decided to hush him for 60 second so i could talk. I guess he didn\'t like that so he decides to flam more. I give him a kick and he still continues. Then he quits saying im done. 15 minutes later he comes back actually i may not quit this server has potential. Kurdz we just demoted you completly. WTFF WOW WOW WOW WOW kurdz says then flames some more till we had to resort in banning him from the chat box. So Kurdz, who\'s fault was it really? Maybe if you could control your temper about computer games and stop trying to be an \"e-thug\" and could have just taken the temp. demotion like it was nothing. Mabe you would be here with us. But I\'m glad your gone, I haven\'t liked you since the old server we played on. I love how you say i was begging for you to be admin. I can make anyone admin i want to why would i beg someone i don\'t even like. Zee like(d) you so I said i would give it a chance. That is in no way a \"begging\" status. To be honest I\'m glad your gone I knew this would happen I just didn\'t think it would be this quick.

Bye Kurdz,
Hope you never come back Razz Razz

I will be keeping this open just to see all the responses of how wrong you are and how this thread was just so funny Very Happy

Last edited by Kevin on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://spectral-x.darkbb.com

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:47 am

K gonna compile a list of things that are true

Promotion wrote:
do wht u want. I honestly don't care

one final message from me to you kurdz. U were cool in the start but once u became admin u became a major dick. Just earlier when i was talking about how good of a friend kev is to me and u said i was sucking up because i want staff...that isnt the god damn truth.

so Zee decides to go into e2\'s bank and look at what he had. What do you know he had a whip and anger mace. Then he says o well he\'s my bestfriend and i gave him some stuff to start out with. But kurdz you just said you only gave 1 person something, now your saying you gave e2 something as well? Nice job in keeping your lieing stories in order. Then again Kurdz has lied. So we not I \"WE\" gave him a temperary demotion becasue of his actions.

Well if you didn\'t notice I am the owner there for i have to set rules. It is funny how your blaming everything on me because me and and zee both agreed on it. You fliped out because you were temporary demoted.

Way to be e-thug, can't you just leave without making a scene? and Kurdz, kevin is not 12 and he does not act like a big boss, Zee's the big boss.

Last edited by Zee Best on Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Promotion
Staff Manager
Promotion

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:02 am

do wht u want. I honestly don't care
Back to top Go down
cocoskillz
Admin

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:31 pm

i never liked u.U were a major dick and just becouse someone was ur friend u dont have to give stuff to him if he asks...

i'm glad ur gone

hope u never come back! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Drewz
Admin
Drewz

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 pm

And plus you took your time to do one on Weedpalace too. Which is totally useless.
Back to top Go down
Zezima

Zezima

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Um bye? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurdz Out.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurdz Out....   Kurdz Out.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurdz Out....
Page 1 of 1